2013年7月5日星期五

Would you rather have 2ct

Would you rather have 2ct (total weight) wedding ring/bridal set, that the stones are not top grade (color, clarity, etc. from like Helzberg)? The center stone is 3/8 ct. with two more on each side and the band has five stones on it. Or would you rather have a 1ct. set, but the diamonds are good quality (Solitaire is .57 ct, colorless and very minor inclusion that can only be seen with loop) and the band has another half ct. of high quality stones? (this set is from a privet jeweler, not a chain store). The 2ct. ring is all round cut diamonds. The 1 ct. is a princess cut solitaire, and the band are round cut. The price of both rings are within about $100 of each other.

My taste tends to run toward smaller but higher quality. I don't actually think anyone would notice less clarity or flaws, but I know. It makes a difference to me. If the cost difference is nominal, then I would just rather have a little better stone. Of course, I tend to like smaller jewelry, so that plays in.

1 条评论: